25mm MULTI-JET METER, BRASS, CL B WITH REED SWITCH
Please contact us for pricing
Multi-Jet Water Meter Brass
• Measurement of cold or hot potable water consumption.
• Suitable for both domestic and small business applications.
• Approved to SANS1529 -1: 2019 Class B specifications. (SA 1566)
• For Horizontal installation.
• Pulse prepared.
• Clear, easily read, dry dial counter. Reads to 0.0002m3.
• Cold water meter working temperature ≤ 50°C.
• Hot water meter working temperature ≤ 90°C.
• Strainer removeable for maintenance in the field.
• Working pressure 1600 kPa.
• Suitable for measuring potable water.
• Inlet and Outlet threads compatible with ISO metric sizes.
• Dezincilcation Resistant Brass body. (DZR)
• Less susceptible to damage caused by suspended solids.
• Pulse prepared – different settings available.
• Recalibrated possible in SANAS accredited verification laboratory.